Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Reformatting Research

Ok, I've done some research and I can't find evidence of someone ever doing something like this before. It's like the tweethis idea, but on video and all strung together by links to peer's videos embedded in your own video. At least, that's how I conceived it... It'll make more sense when you see it... I hope.

This first video is the reformatting of my paper. At the end (and I know there are more creative ways to do this that I haven't figured out yet), there is a link to the next video in the "research series". This would be a peer's video. For this I have pretended that I am Ashley and led into her topic from my own, just so you can get the idea. 
(One note I would add when/ if you do your own video linked to a peer's video is pause in the end position for a good 10-15 seconds and leave that link up the whole time so people really understand that they're supposed to click on it. That's one of the mistakes I feel I made with mine.)

Here's the video where I pretend I am Ashley. I've just done a snippet here, so you can see how you might lead into your own topic from a peer's topic. I have not done a complete video reformatting Ashley's ideas. 

Let me know what you think of this idea! I'm thinking we'd do them with better cameras and not with a kitchen and baby noises in the background. ;) We'd them look a tad more professional and of course we would have our ideas memorized, instead of reading them, like I have here. It'd take some practice, but I think it could end up being really neat!

Oh and just so you know I am a good mom and don't just ignore my son and do homework all day, here's a video of us "playing." LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment