Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shout Out to Alicia

A huge thanks to Alicia for her comments on my draft! Not only did she read and encourage me in the direction I was heading but her comments were actually thoughtful suggestions that have majorly influenced my paper. For example, her suggestion to "back the two sides (of my argument) up equally" made me realize I should reach out to some good social sources for the flip side of my argument. And her comment that she "like(s) that I incorporated more than one Shakespeare play" is awesome because I was debating taking the second one out. Now that I know it makes a difference, I most certainly won't!


You best believe I hopped right on over to her draft to leave her some, what I hope will be, useful comments! That's a major benefit of social media. Maybe it's a good idea to help out people via social media that you specifically want to help you out! :)

My comments on Alicia's Rough Draft:



No comments:

Post a Comment