Saturday, February 25, 2012

Tweethis Succes

So, I connected my Facebook and Twitter feeds so that when I posted my tweethis to Twitter, it posted automatically to Facebook. 

I got two likes on Facebook. It was a little encouraging, but something about one being my mother-in-law and one being a close friend, didn't make it feel like any big success. I'm thinking that 140 characters is just not enough to invite attention on Facebook. Not enough at all. I'm going to post a much longer thesis on Facebook as well as an invitation for others to comment on my post following Ellie's example



BUT!!!

I did have something amazing happen with my Tweethis on Twitter!! Someone retweeted me! Someone I don't even know and who doesn't follow me... so I'm hypothesizing they must have found me in a search. Well, you better believe I started following them! I retweet! I'm so honored! sniff* Thank you GallowayNightSky!


And you better believe I thanked him:


No comments:

Post a Comment