Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tweethis

Be honest, does this make any sense out of context?

The power of #Shakespeare’s plays to popularize #folklore frightened institutions much like modern fear of tech’s power to quickly share unvalidated knowledge

I'm sending it out into the twitterverse in a few seconds and I just feel like it seriously weakened my thesis to shorten it to so few characters. #anxiety!

Update:

Just kidding - the earlier tweethis was less than 140 characters without spaces. I hate the 140 character rule so much. Here is the actual tweet i'm sending out:

#Shakespeare’s power to popularize #folklore scared institutions much like modern fear of tech’s power 2 quickly share unvalidated knowledge


In case you didn't see the link earlier,


Here is my rough draft so far. It is a beautiful mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment